On Monday 09 November 2015 15:57:09 John Ralls wrote:
> > On Nov 9, 2015, at 3:35 PM, Pjotr Prins <pjotr2...@thebird.nl>
> > wrote:
> >
> > Dear John,
> >
> > We have a devroom at FOSDEM this year (one of the most important
> > FOSS conferences).
> >
> > Do you know anyone who could do a talk on one of your Guile projects
> > by submitting one paragraph description to
> > https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM16/?
> >
> > It would be great if you could make it. I have been using GNUCash
> > for years.
> Pjotr,
>
> I don’t plan to attend FOSDEM, but we have some developers who live
> reasonably close and might be able to give a presentation. I’ve
> copied our developer list on this reply, so if any of them are
> interested and can make time they can respond to you directly.
>
> Regards,
> John Ralls

Hi,

I normally attend FOSDEM whenever I can (which has been almost every
year for quite some time now).

I plan to go this year as well, though there are a few external factors
that may block me last minute. I'll only now right before the weekend.

I'll not be able to do a presentation at FOSDEM, that I'm sure about.

Regards,

Geert