Hi,

I'm back from my holiday so can now work to debug this.
I don't see anything specific in the logs, so I think we'll have to work
on this in more "real time".
Let me know when you're available to work on this?

(I should note that I *DID* receive email from google about having to
upgrade our reCAPTCHA interface, which I have not (yet) done -- unclear
if this is related)

-derek

       warl...@mit.edu                        PGP key available