Hi,

I have one stock account which is still in DEM. The Euro converter subtracts the
money amount (share amount * share price) from the share amount, i.e.:
there are 2 shares worth 300 DEM each, total 600 DEM, after the conversion
there are -598 shares in this account.

This is probably a non-common case and can be left to me ...

One suggestions:

- It would be nice, if I could use my existing DEM-EUR conversion currency
  account insted of creating a new one.

 Herbert.

Christian Stimming schrieb:

Herbert Thoma
FhG-IIS A, Studio Department
Am Weichselgarten3, 91058 Erlangen, Germany
Phone: +49-9131-776-323
Fax:   +49-9131-776-399
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www: http://www.iis.fhg.de/