Robert:

1) I believe you are confusing “Lots” and “Trading Accounts”, but I could be
wrong. I am not aware of needing to change any settings to use lots. Lots
technically aren’t necessary, since a user can manage the gains aspect
manually. To use the lots feature, select Actions->View Lots in a Stock/Mutual
Fund account. Trading Accounts are a different animal, one that I haven’t met
in the wild (i.e., I don’t use them).

2) I do not believe there is. I assume here that when you say actual buys and
sells, you really mean that you want information about the gains on those buys
and sells, since it is trivial to run a report that lists the actual Buy and
Sell transactions in any given account or selection of accounts.

3) Most reports have been incorporated into the distributed application. There
are a number of reports that have been offered over the years to the community
via this list. I don’t know whether there is any easy way to search for them.

Cheers,
David