Dear All GC friends,

In the previous financial year, there were some funds advanced to two different
persons for two different expense categories that appear in the account tree of
that year.  In both of these accounts, there are now expenses to record to use
up those cash advances, and I have the same accounts in this year’s account
tree.

I do not know how to account for these unusued balances that carry over to this
new year and to record the expenses in this new year to zero out the balances
of the cash advances.  Are they to be confused with the equity account?
Balances forward???  Are they child accounts to some parent accounts?

Thanks for your help….

Anita