On Thursday, 18 May 2017 12:45:53 BST Oleg Linkin wrote:
> Hello
> I want to create mobila application for SailfishOS which will work as
> mobile part of gnucash. Where I can get information about format of
> *.gnucash files?

Hi,

Don't know if it helps, but *.gnucash files are plain text XML, with optional
gzip compression.

I don't know about the structure of the tags in the XML, but I'd imagine that
there are docs or comments on the source repository?

Maybe try asking on the -devel list if you need clarification?  (although many
of the Devs are on this list too)

HTH
Maf.