Environment: Slackware-14.1 with gc-2.6.16.

  Testing a check format I printed an A/P check on plain paper. Determining
that it fit the checks I have I wanted to re-print it on the actual check
form, but the information was not visible following the menus Business ->
Vendor -> Find Bill -> Process Payment. Sometimes a check does not properly
feed and a new check needs to be printed for the same invoice.

  How do I access a vendor invoice to re-print the check?

Rich