John Ralls provided this information recently -

With the search engine of your choice using 'site:lists.gnucash.org' in your
search terms.
nvsoar

On 07/19/17 13:34, Greg Feneis wrote:
Hi Serge,

I think the email list search link has been down for a long time.  There is
another way to search, someone who knows will be along shortly.

You may want to mention the version of GnuCash you're having trouble with,
and the operating system of your computer.

Kind regards,

Greg Feneis