Good evening, ;-)

That sounds indeed like exactly the thing that I would need!

However, I already tried a bit with the QIF format, reading the manual,
then trying to manually fabricate some QIF file exactly with that
intention - with no success so far.

So if you have any knowledge of that format: Would you be able to just
fabricate a little example file with one booking record in the way that
you describe?

I would be more than happy if you could do this!

I think with this I would be more or less "done": First generate that
table that I described, then write some (probably easy) conversion from
the table to QIF - and import!

With thanks and regards,

Cornelis