Bob,

I’m no expert, but the Guide at 14.5 says:

"You can specify the billing terms on each invoice/bill. Invoice billing terms
will default from the customer billing terms. Bill billing terms will default
from the vendor billing terms.”

It makes no statement about setting up default terms for customers, however. To
me, that would imply that you had to set each customer up with terms yourself,
unfortunately. That sounds like it would be a useful enhancement, though.

I will let others, who use the business features expand on my answer.

David

.