There was a thread back this spring discussing the fact that Discover OFX stopped working.  I tried for a while to get it working again and gave up.

On 11/14/2017 06:50 PM, Chris Szilagyi wrote:
Hello:

I've been continuing to try to get Discover Card working again with OFX and so far have been unsuccessful.  I'm getting a 403 (forbidden) error when trying to download transactions.  I've been combing various OFX forums that mention Discover has changed their side a couple of times and I've tried various Special Settings in the AQBanking setup with no luck.  A couple of recent posts from May 2017 state that Discover has gone to an account number format of : "Discovr##x##x####x####", however I'm unable to find out what this account number is anywhere on their site.  So, I have tried to do a Retrieve Account List under the AQBanking setup, and I get nothing. The output is:

18:39:04 Sending request...
18:39:04 TLS: SSL-Cipher priority list: SECURE256:SECURE128
18:39:04 TLS: SSL-Ciphers negotiated: TLS1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES-256-GCM:AEAD
18:39:04 Waiting for response...
18:39:05 Operation finished, you can now close this window.

But it seems no accounts are found or retrieved.

Just curious if anybody has been able to get any Discover accounts working with AQBanking and if so, how?

Thanks for the help.

dhamb...@afrinc.com
home phone (207) 633-4342
Cell Phone (207) 350-0440