From: Dan Nelms

Sent: Friday, December 22, 5:50 AM

Subject: Schwab shows no tranactions

To: gnucash-user@gnucash.org

Hello. I'm just setting up GnuCash under Windows10. I've set up Schwab with OFX
direct connect. Everything is working perfectly in GnuCash except when I try to
download from my Schwab brokerage account it tells me there are no transactions
for the period I've indicated. I know there are transactions. I've checked the
dates and even selected a broader date range and still the no transactions
message. My credit card and bank accounts work fine. I know I have the right
Schwap because it retrieved my account numbers and I have a GnuCash account
associated with it. Any help with Schwab brokerage accounts? Dan.
to CC this list on all your replies. You can do this by using Reply-To-List or
Reply-All.