Your money market account s should be sub-accounts of your brokerage
account similar to your stock or mutual funds.  Then they will be included
in the brokerage account total.

David C

On Jan 21, 2018 8:51 PM, <ihaveanothercha...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have setup my brokerage accounts on gnucash and I noticed that my money
market accounts are not included in the brokerage accounts total is there a
way to correct this. Thanks for the help

Sent from my iPhone