On 03/12/2018 04:29 PM, Jay Ridgley wrote:
Good Afternoon,

I have Quicken Wallet Checks w/side stub. These are 3 up with a tab at the bottom.

When I try to print checks with:

Check format: Quicken(tm) Wallet Checks w/side stub
Check position: Top
Checks on first page: 3

The results are: The first two print properly, however, the third check prints on the tab at the bottom and leaves the third check blank.

What have I done incorrectly?

I run Ubuntu 16.04.4 LTS w/Cinnamon Desktop and GnuCash 2.6.12.

Regards,
Jay
Good Afternoon,

I posted the above message, I have had no response...

I have discovered that if I print the checks 1 at a time and with the position as Top and print, Middle and print and lastly Bottom and print by reloading the same page into my printer ALL THREE checks will be printed in the proper positions.

In the file /usr/share/gnucash/checks/quicken_wallet.chk there is reference to Check Positions as shown below:

[Check Positions]
Height = 204.0
Names = Top;Middle;Bottom

However, there is not a definition for either of the 3 listed Names. Where is that information stored and can it be modified?

Any help will be appreciated, currently I am faced with having to generate about 60 checks using the materials I have on hand in the near future.

Please, would someone respond.

Thanks,
Jay

--