Martijn, please don't quote stuff that's not related to your query.  Especially
please don't quote a whole digest.

On Mon, Mar 26, 2018, at 11:53 AM, Martijn Heuts wrote:
> Hello, I am in a very fustrating situation
> I used GNU cash in 2017 and my bookkeeper states she can't use anything of
> GNU.
>
> So the first question would be, is it correct that even I have good
> reports from GNU, she couldn't use any of it to file my taxes? -she uses
> QuickBooks-.
> It's just that I don't understand why she can't use any of my GNU cash
> reports/numbers¿?

I suspect it's not "can't" but "won't". In any case, arguing would be useless.

I can sort of understand her not wanting to learn a new program just a couple
of weeks before the filing deadline. And I'm not sure you can predict
everything she'd need so that you can create all necessary reports in advance.

Maybe you could offer to sit with her and produce any supplements she might
need on the spot, if the reports you've pre-created don't include everything
she needs?

--
Stan Brown
the_stan_br...@fastmail.fm