I’ve put it back on SourceForge. I’m not sure what ate it... perhaps I
accidentally deleted it when replacing the tarballs this afternoon.

BTW, that was because Bill Nottingham, the Fedora packager, noticed that the
version was wrong because I’d made the tarballs before tagging the release. We
need some code in the dist target to check for a mismatch between the
CMakeLists.txt version and the gnc-vcs-info.h version, or maybe just to use the
gnc-vcs-info.h value to name the tarballs.

Regards,
John Ralls