From: gnucash-user
<gnucash-user-bounces+davidbrown.rdps=photos.bozeat....@gnucash.org> On Behalf
Of Adrien Monteleone
Sent: 23 May 2018 18:21
To: Gnucash Users <gnucash-user@gnucash.org>
Subject: Re: [GNC] Report ROWS

Any report can either be opened in, or simply copied and pasted into, a
spreadsheet where you can fine tune all aspects of printing. (particularly page
breaks)

This also gives you the benefit of being able to do additional analysis or
include other calculations and likely create better charts using the
spreadsheet app’s more advanced charting features.