On 09/06/18 07:30, Tim Rosanelli wrote:
    Hey Maf,
    Thanks for the advice.
    I thought about a solution like that but wouldn't that mean you don't
    have any customer history.
    Kyoshi Tim
Hi Tim,
For purchases, what I do is import a few weeks at a time from the bank using a qif file. I don't use the business features as they are incredibly clunky if you just want to enter a Mars bar or series of small items. That gives the correct date etc and lets me split the transaction automatically to add gst before the import.

Cheers
Lawrence

Political Correctness: a method to mask one's phobias