On Sun, 8 Jul 2018, Geert Janssens wrote:

All these functions can also be found in the menus.
Post/Unpost invoice is in the Edit menu
Process Payment is under Business->Customer or Business->Vendor.

Geert,

  Thanks for the pointer.

It's odd you don't have the little down-arrow on the toolbar. It's still
there on my Fedora 27 system. Perhaps Slackware is using a different
default gtk3 theme?

  I've no idea. Is the theme set within gnucash or gtk3? I thought there
used to be a gtk-config somewhere, but now all the gtk3 supplements I find
are gtk3-demo, gtk3-demo-application, gtk3-icon-browser, and
gtk3-widget-factory.

Regards,

Rich