On 08/06/2018 02:14 PM, Graham Balin wrote:
> Forwarded as I forgot to 'reply  all'. Sorry. Newbie brain!
>
> Cheerio
>
> Graham

You typically don't reconcile expense accounts.  You can go through a
year-end process that will "zero" the expense/income accounts and update
equity (or whatever you want) via a year-end offsetting transaction.
It's nice if you want the equity account updated annually.

--
Stephen M Butler, PMP, PSM
stephen.m.butle...@gmail.com