importer seems to find the commodity without any issues. Also ensure the
currency of the commodity matches the one on the CSV file.

Cheers.

On 13-Aug-2018, at 1:47 PM,
<gnucash-user-requ...@gnucash.org<mailto:gnucash-user-requ...@gnucash.org>>
wrote:

Message: 8
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2018 05:11:50 -0500 (CDT)
From: Megagrumpy <megagru...@hotmail.com<mailto:megagru...@hotmail.com>>
To: gnucash-user@gnucash.org<mailto:gnucash-user@gnucash.org>
Subject: [GNC] GC 3.2 Import Price File CSV

Very pleased to see this feature in 3.2 as I have been getting problems
importing with F:Q. Unfortunately I am having a problem with getting the
tool to recognise the stock ID. I have tried the normal version eg ABF. GVC,
ITV etc and I get the reddish colour with the message Commodity From could
not be understood. I then tried adding the .L to indicate London SE - that
did not work. Even tried the prefix LON: and then I tried the ISIN code
without any luck. Can anyone tell me what i am doing wrong?