Originally I had typed ’simple’ in quotes and thought better of it. Certainly
no, it won’t be simple or easy. But I do hope by then, either myself or someone
else with nothing better to do will write a Cocoa native version. (or whatever
Mac is using at the time) I have to say though, the present Gtk+3 version is
much better than the old Gtk+2 iteration. (even with the quirks and bugs)