On 09/06/2018 05:37 AM, John Ralls wrote:

   Well, make completely sure. With the accounts page open, select
   View>Filter By... and make sure that all of the account types are
   selected on the “Account Type" tab and that Show hidden accounts is
   selected on the “Other” tab. There’s another way to get there as well:
   You can select Current Assets and select Edit>Open Subaccounts, which
   will open a register showing all of the transactions from Current
   Assets and all of its sub accounts in the normal order. That might help
   you see the transactions that drive it to a negative balance.

   I did that, I couldn't find any negative transactions (only a tiny one
   which I already know it). But I noticed most transactions don't reflect
   any balance while others did, does this related to my problem?

   How much is the discrepancy? IOW, if you add up all of the (positive)
   totals showing in the first-level sub accounts and then add the
   opposite of the (negative) total showing in Current Assets, what’s the
   difference?

   The discrepancy is big because when I calculate all my assets manually
   (multi-currencies) they did match the sub-accounts.

   Are there any transactions in Current Assets? Being a placeholder
   prevents you from adding transactions from the register, but there are
   other ways that transactions can get into it, including being
   transferred there when you delete a sub-account. Double clicking on it
   won’t work because it’s a placeholder so you have to use Edit>Open
   Account or pick Open from the context menu when Current Assets is
   selected.

   When I disabled "Placeholder" feature for "Current Assets" and "Assets"
   I found both of them are empty.
   THIS IS REALLY STRANGE I DID NOT FACE ANY PROBLEM WITH GNC BEFORE
   ALTHOUGH I USE IT SINCE YEARS AGO
   Thanks a lot John for the patience.
--
Best Regards,