> On Sep 7, 2018, at 7:53 AM, John Griessen <j...@industromatic.com> wrote:
>
> What could be wrong?  I've noticed that with 2.6.15  there are .go files for
> invoices instead of scheme files, and
> I've forgotten where to change things, but they seem to have moved...
>
> Some of the old .scm definitions seem to be working since the custom invoice
> still works part of the time...
>
> Any hints appreciated.
>
> I've tried moving to 3.2, but cannot compile it yet for debian.

The .go files are Guile byte-compiled files, a new behavior since Guile-2.0.
Guile will automagically recompile the file if you change the .scm source.
GnuCash ships the .scm files in share/gnucash/scm and the installed .go files
in lib/gnucash/scm/2.0/ccache; if Guile recompiles something for you it will
end up under ~/.cache/guile/ccache/2.0.

You should keep custom reports in your GNC_DOT_DIR, which for 2.6.x will be in
$HOME/.gnucash (except on MacOS where it will be $HOME/Library/Application
Support/Gnucash).

Regards,
John Ralls