Mac OS 10.9

1. I use a custom style sheet. With GnuCash 3.2, everything, by default, appeared OK (e.g., table padding). With ver 3.3, I had to increase the table cell padding (from 1 to 5) in Edit-Style Sheet-Tables. OK, but now there is a large amount of space between the image at the top and the customer and business addresses.

2. Ver 3.3, shows the invoice number twice, in the upper left; it appears only once with ver 3.2. I found many entries for "invoice title" in "invoice.scm", but I'm not clear what, if anything, to change.

3. Ver 3.3 shows the date twice, above and below the business address on the right. Possible to remove the one below?

4. Is it possible to change the positions of the Date, Due, and Terms? Ver 3.2, they were on left below customer address; ver 3.3, they are above business address.

Note that item #1 is related to the style sheet. The other three items behave as described prior to applying the style sheet (i.e., they occur in the default Easy Invoice).

Sorry for the many questions.
Thank you.