I have an account that is set up as a Mutual Fund, using Commodity Value.

I transferred some $ into the account when the price was $10.00, and converted
it to the proper number of shares.

I then tried to sell some shares. I entered -1943.2136 shares at a price of $10.02, with
a transaction amount of $19,471.00. I hit enter and it says "The values entered for
this transaction are inconsistent. Which value would you like to have recalculated?
Shares, Price, or Value." The $ amount is accurate as is the # of shares. I don't
care if the price is off by a few decimals, so I opt for Price.

It then changes the price to 1.000000, and the number of shares to -19,471!
This is 1/10 the Price and 10x the number of shares!

I looked up the price in the database and it shows a price of $10.02 on the
date of the transaction.

Why can't I represent the transaction correctly?

Thanks for any help you can give,
Steve Kelem