Hello,

I am experiencing some strange behavior with my Aged A/R, Aged A/P and Balance Sheet.

When I run the three reports using "Today" the amounts showing in the Balance Sheet completely agrees with what appears on the respective aging reports.

When I change the date on all 3 to the "End of previous month" the aging reports are unchanged (as they should be at this moment) but the Balance Sheet no longer shows the correct AP or AR

To be specific, my aged AR balance from the aging report is ($525.35) both using today and Feb 28.

My aged AP balance from the aging report is $83.65 both using today and Feb 28.

My Balance Sheet as of "Today" shows AR: ($525.35) and AP: $83.65. Both correct.

My Balance Sheet as of "End of previous month" shows AR: ($377.35) and AP: $274.90. Neither correct.

Any thoughts?

Thanks for reading