Hi Peter,

I have a program in python to add a split like that to a qif file.

I had it written to add Australian GST to my transactions after years of splitting them manually.

So I download my bank file, run the program, then import with all the splits added.

You might need to alter it to suit your split values,

if you are interested let me know.

Lawrence