Good. Open it and find lines starting with Exception Type and Thread 1. Drag
your mouse over all of the lines between those two so that they're highlighted.
Press Command-C on the keyboard to copy them.

Open a reply to this email and click in the body, then press Command-V to paste
the lines into the email. Send it.

Regards,
John Ralls