Hi Guys,I have been using GnuCash since 2011. However, it is a whilesince I
have upgraded the version and I am not sure which version I amcurrently using.
My Operating System is Windows 7 Professional, 64-bit. How do I upgrade to the
latest version without losing anydata? How do I check the version I am
currently using and which of the latest version do you recommend?
Thank you for all the help and assistance.
Regards,Courtney