https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Configuration_Locations

Read the section about where to find USER_DATA_HOME on your OS.

Find the saved reports in the location listed to be used in version 2.6 and
then move them to the new location now used in 3.x and rename the file
accordingly. (I seem to recall 2.6 used `saved-reports-2.4` and 3.x uses
`saved-reports-2.8`.)

If you are still having trouble finding these locations, take a look at the
very good diagrams under the "Diagrams of Configuration Locations” section for
your OS. (https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Configuration_Diagrams_-_Windows) Note
that the 2.6 chart is further down the screen. You’ll need to scroll for it.