Is that particular account fairly new/empty? That is, the size of the scrollbar
indicates there aren’t many transactions in it. (the bar will size according to
how ‘long the page’ is just like in a web browser or word processor, the
shorter the bar, the longer the page) If there are years of transactions there,
something is wrong.

There was a bug in an early 3.x version where the scroll bar sat at the bottom
and didn’t move, but the content did. I think I also couldn’t scroll by trying
to drag the bar itself. (my mouse wheel and trackpad though allowed me to view
content ‘above the fold’ and presumably arrow keys would have as well, but I
didn’t use them then.) That however has been fixed, at least I can confirm, on
Mac and Linux. Perhaps it still needs addressing on Windows unless someone else
here can confirm it works properly on that OS.

But if you can’t actually scroll to the earlier content, or advance to it with
the up arrow, I’d say you found a bug.