On 5/8/19 3:28 AM, Geert Janssens wrote:
Todd, do you remember which tab was open when you accidentally clicked the
close button ? Was it a report tab, a register tab or an accounts tab or even
something else ?

I was in on of my credit card accounts.  But, I checked and
the button is there is all my accounts.

And could you remember the exact message you received after closing that
specific tab ? I have searched all of the gnucash source code and there's
really only one message using the word "archive". The message lead me to the
obscure function I pointed out before. But that doesn't seem to be
triggerable...

I don't remember the exact message.  Just something to the effect
that it was going to archive my account, which I mistook as
thinking it meant it was go to save the entries I just made
back to the database.