> On May 28, 2019, at 8:48 PM, Peter088 <peter...@petermacdonough.com> wrote:
>

> 5) I get the reconciliation function, but every once in a while I make a
> mistake while reconciling.  When I go back and correct the reconciled
> transaction it changes the status to "n" and I'm unable to change it back
> without either repeating the entire reconciliation process starting with
> resetting the status of every transaction on the statement or having to
> remember to roll it into the next month's statement.  These are both very
> arduous.  There is no way around this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Peter

Just re-reconcile that account as of the last statement date again. You’d only
have the one transaction that needs to be checked off and then finish the
process.

Clicking in the “R" field in a register can cycle it to ‘cleared’ (‘c’) so when
you click the Reconcile button again, it is already checked off. Then just
click the icon in the toolbar to finish it.

If you do this right away, you probably don’t even have to manually change any
dates or amounts in the dialogs.

Otherwise, be sure to go ahead and clear the transaction anyway, so it is
already checked off for the next formal reconcile chore, then you won’t have to
remember to do anything with it. Its flag will just get changed to ‘y’ as it
should.