I think I might be understanding #2 more. The list is passing on your message,
and it looks like it is routing through gnucash.org instead of directly from
you. (which technically is true)

In that case, I suppose yes, you could configure gnucash.org as a whitelisted
sender if just to eliminate the noise. (and likely the possible bounces)