GNUCash Gurus,

I have a couple questions about the Employees section of GNUCash.  I have gone
through all the available online documentation I was able to find and tried
searching the list archives but wasn’t able to locate what I needed so I
thought I’d try posting to the list.

1) What is the purpose of the Username field when creating a new user.  If the
employee is uniquely identified by the Employee Number field, what does the
Username field add / do differently?

2) What is the Credit Account field in the Billing section for?  At first I
thought it would be the credit account for vouchers (i.e. the A/P liability)
but that seems to be handled at the point I post a voucher and this field only
allows me to choose accounts of type Credit Card so I’m at a loss as to its
purpose. The docs don’t say anything about it other than that it exists so I
thought I’d inquire here.

Thanks very much,

Scott