L. D. James
lja...@apollo3.com
www.apollo3.com/~ljames

On 7/22/19 6:27 AM, Charles Peter Avery wrote:
Thank you. I have raised an enhancement.
I do not know how to respond to Liz as there is no email address?  My reply
to her is that it is a requirement from my accountant.

Charles Avery

-----Original Message-----
From: gnucash-user
[mailto:gnucash-user-bounces+cavery=bigpond.net...@gnucash.org] On Behalf Of
Liz
Sent: Monday, 22 July 2019 7:43 PM
To: gnucash-user@gnucash.org
Subject: Re: [GNC] Include Account Numbers on Trial Balance

On Mon, 22 Jul 2019 08:00:00 +0000
Christopher Lam <christopher....@gmail.com> wrote:

This is not currently possible in the Trial Balance. Please file an
enhancement on https://bugs.gnucash.org/

On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 at 09:33, Charles Peter Avery
<cav...@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

Hello,

I am a new user to GNUcash and I need to include account numbers on
my trial
balance report for my accountant and I cannot figure out how to do
this. Would you be able to provide some advice please? I have
established the accounting tree with account numbers.  I am not a
programmer and have no knowledge of programming languages.

Regards
Charles Avery
Workaround....
Export to a file which you open in a spreadsheet
Add in the account numbers...

It's slightly better than printing and writing them in.

Is this a requirement of your jurisdiction or of your accountant?

Liz