Geert,

I was beginning to understand this point as well. Not that it makes sense in any way. Why would a user choose to define an image along with its accompanying text box by pixel? Further: the setting is "Plot width" --and not "Width of pie and accompanying text box" or something equally dense but accurate. "Plot" to me means "the image portion of this report."

I won't even go into the odd ways that these reports get jammed into a multi column report, since I can't begin to understand what the various factor are there. Suffice to say the result is not predictable or expected.

Now that I understand the idiosyncrasy, I will let the matter drop. Maybe someday someone will investigate an improved method for rendering these reports....

Thanks,

David T.