Hi folks,

I'm sorry to bother the list with what I suspect is a trivially easy problem, but I've been trying and trying to get a report to match the sort I used to get from Quicken. [and failing spectacularly badly!]

I'm after an income and expense list, subtotalled by what used to be Category in Quicken, to give a format such as:

        Date    Account         Description
        Amount

        Interest Inc

        29/03/2018      ANZ Online Saver        Credit Interest         $23.21

        28/02/2018      ANZ Online Saver        Credit Interest         $22.41

        31/01/2018      ANZ Online Saver        Credit Interest         $26.39

        29/12/2017      ANZ Online Saver        Credit Interest         $29.42

        30/11/2017      ANZ Online Saver        Credit Interest         $38.67

        06/11/2017      ANZ Joint (Acc Adv Chq) Account         Credit Interest
        $0.20

        06/11/2017      ANZ Online Saver        Bonus Interest  $16.77

        31/10/2017      ANZ Online Saver        Credit Interest         $51.02

Any advice would be most welcome!

 --
Cheerio,

Graham