Did you build this yourself and did you include ‘Register2’ as a build option?

I found a thread from last year with a similar problem that was using Register2
instead of the currently supported register code.

There was another recent thread (last month or so) where someone was describing
a similar problem with screenshots but for the life of me I can’t find it. (I
think the thread was about multiple issues which makes searching more difficult)

Is there some reason you haven’t switched to 3.6? Can you upgrade and see if
the problem persists?