Thank you for all the hard work maintaining and developing Gnucash. I expect
running an open source project can feel thankless at times. The effort is
greatly appreciated.

I have a quick question about the new multi-select on import feature. On OSX,
the default right-click is CTRL-tap, which is also one of the multi-select
options in the import dialog, When I make a multi selection (say, SHIFT-tap)
and then CTRL-tap it does not bring up the account select dialog. Instead, it
just unselects the entries in the multi-select except the one under the pointer
and brings up the account select dialog for the single entry.

Am I missing something obvious here?

Ron