Geert,

I’ve got an invoice that keeps losing its customer assignment. (pretty sure
I’ve fixed it once already)

I’ll investigate it to see what might be different about it, try to re-assign
it, and see if it sticks.

Indeed my Receivables Aging has a similar display as Uttam found for the
Payables report.

Uttam,

I’m not sure if you placed that image in-line as part of your reply or simply
added at the end as an attachment. The mailman software tends to not like
in-line very much.

You can always use something like imgur.com and put the link in the message
instead.