You shouldn’t suddenly have a permissions issue if all was working properly
before.

Make sure you are trying to save the file either in your own user folder or on
a thumb drive. (or network share)

Some users have reported here that trying to save files to C:\ or other
locations have a chance to trigger the problem, especially on more recent
versions of Windows. (10 in particular)

Also, make sure you are not logged into the computer using the ‘guest’ account
if there is one. Those accounts usually can’t save files to the hard drive (but
could to a thumb drive) and would likely trigger this as well.