Got it. Thanks. But...
... when I setup a test customer account... then created two invoices inv-01
and inv-02
... then applied a partial payment to the inv-01...... then ran the customer
report... I see each the two invoices and the payment but...... How can I tell
the payment was applied to inv-01 ?
In other words... in the event of many invoices and payments and/or partial
payments... how can you determine which invoice the payment was applied too?
Thanks for the help.

    On Monday, September 30, 2019, 9:16:27 AM EDT, Derek Atkins
<de...@ihtfp.com> wrote:

 Hi,

On Mon, September 30, 2019 8:58 am, Fran_3 via gnucash-user wrote:
>  That helped but how can I run a transaction report for a single
> customer... in order to see all postings relative to that customer?
> Thanks.

Nope, just run a Customer Report and it will show you all invoices and
payments for that customer.

-derek

--
      Derek Atkins                617-623-3745
      de...@ihtfp.com            www.ihtfp.com