Given two gnuCash files.. Personal.gnuCash andBusiness.gnuCash
Questions:
1 - When I buy items for the business and pay for them using personal funds...
How do I create an "Expense Report" in Personal.gnuCash so that I can get
reimbursed?
I considered setting up the business as a customer in Personal.gnuCash so that
I could invoice the business to get reimbursed... but I'm not sure that is the
best way to do it... or is it?
2 - How do I handle this on the business side in Business.gnuCash?
In Business.gnuCash I considered creating a vendor named Personal Expense
Account
 and then creating an itemized Bill so that each purchased item could be
charged to the proper Expense Category... is there a better way?
Thanks for any help.