Hi,

There was a change in the format for storing dates in MySQL. I don't know the
exact details but it may well be the source of your problem.

I'm pretty sure gnucash 2.6.19 doesn't have (all of) the patches required to
work with this new format. You could try to upgrade to gnucash 2.6.21, the
last release in the 2.6 series, or if that fails, go with gnucash 3.7, the
current stable release.

Regards,

Geert