On 12/15/2019 5:35 PM, Daffy Duck wrote:
Mike,

I figured it out with your suggestions, thanks!

BTW, sorry if I made it more complicated than you might have expected BUT was assuming that you would want/need to be able to report on what portion of the electric bill that was not going to be reimbursed was for the home office: Thus

1) Going to be reimbursed --- not an expense

2) For home office not being reimbursed --- a tax deductible expense

3) For rest of house -- a non tax deductible expense

Michael