Check on bugs.gnucash.org to see if it has been reported yet. You might have to
get creative with your search phrasing as you never know how someone will word
a bug. (or just browse them by section) A cursory glance doesn’t show anything
related so far. There is a bug for invoice windows, but that *might* not affect
registers if it isn’t the same code being used. It would be better to file a
separate bug.

You’ll need to create an account there to file the bug.

Please, look for one well, but if you do happen to file a duplicate, it will be
marked as such and closed, pointing to the earlier report.