Op zondag 16 februari 2020 20:00:10 CET schreef Chris Graves:
> Geert,
>
> Thanks for your work on this.
>
> On Fedora 29, I installed maint-C3.8b-151-g555a467ab-D3.8b-13-g93566dc.
>
> I get a Gnucash crash with nothing in the tracefile, but the following on
> console:
> Gtk-Message: 10:35:23.144: Failed to load module "pk-gtk-module"
> Gtk-Message: 10:35:23.164: Failed to load module "pk-gtk-module"
> gnucash: buffer.c:275: GWEN_Buffer_GetUsedBytes: Assertion `bf' failed.
>
> The crash happens when running the AqB setup wizard.  The user has been
> created, however when I edit the user and click Bank Settings->Retrieve
> Account List, enter password, click Ok - boom, crash.
>
> Chris

Hi Chris,

You can get the information that would have been written to the trace file by
running gnucash
as follows:

flatpak run org.gnucash.GnuCash --logto=stdout

Alternatively you can replace "stdout" with the path to a file in a location
flatpak is allowed to
write to (like anywhere under your home directory).

As for the aqbanking specific issue I can't offer much insight as I don't (and
can't) use it on my
system. You may also ask on the aqbanking user mailing list or hope for others
on this list to be
able to help you out.

Regards,

Geert