It looks like you have everything set correctly. (and you really don’t need to
uninstall/reinstall when you make such changes)

I see now, in Tools > Security Editor, the Dong (VND) is set for 1/100 instead
of 1 as the smallest fraction. Perhaps this is why you are still seeing
decimals.

Unfortunately, even using the Edit button doesn’t allow you to change this.
(all fields but the symbol are greyed out)

Perhaps someone more familiar with Currency editing can chime in.

I’m sorry I couldn’t help further.